Never leave a charger plugged into an outlet without your phone. Here are three main reasons…

INCREDIBLE

Some individuals tend to leave chargers plugged into outlets even after their electronic devices are fully charged.

However, not everyone is aware of the potential consequences of this behavior.

WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU LEAVE THE CHARGER IN THE OUTLET?

Even in standby mode, chargers continue to draw a small amount of power.

Although the energy consumption is minimal, it persists.

Leaving the charger constantly connected to an outlet can lead to overheating and accelerate the wear of internal components such as capacitors.

In the event of a sudden voltage change, a charger plugged into the outlet can overheat and, in extreme cases, cause smoke and even a fire.

It is crucial to prioritize safety at home, especially in households with small children or pets.

A plugged-in charger with a connected cable can pose a risk of electric shocks.